Get Legal Help
Find an Attorney
Self-Help Assistance & Referral Program (S.H.A.R.P.)
Family Law Facilitator's Office
Small Claims Advisor for Lake County
7000 S Center Drive (in the Clearlake Branch Court Building)
Clearlake, CA 9542
Lake County Superior Court website - please visit the website for office hours
Please call/visit to make an appointment for the following offered assistance:
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Requests to establish change court orders for parenting, support or property
- Assistance with Child Support
- Guardianship (of minor child)
- Small Claims
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Other types of cases by assessment:
- Restraining Orders
- Name Change
- Unlawful Detainer (Landlord/Tenant)
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- From Highway 20, take Highway 53. Continue to Dam Road. Turn left on Dam Road and left again on Dam Road Extension. Continue on Dam Road Extension to South Center Drive. Turn left at South Center Drive and continue to the court facility located at 7000 A South Center Drive, which is the last building on the right.
- From Highway 29, take Highway 53. Continue to Dam Road. Turn Right on Dam Road and left on Dam Road Extension. Continue on Dam Road Extension to South Center Drive. Turn left at South Center Drive and continue to the court facility located at 7000 A South Center Drive, which is the last building on the right.
Legal Services of Northern CA
Lake County Law Library is now a Community Partner with LSNC without driving to Ukiah. LSNC specializes in evictions (tenants only), as well as government benefits, Elder Abuse, and other services. This non-profit legal service is for all residents of Mendocino or Lake County over 18 years of age with low income.
Patrons must call LSNC in Ukiah and leave a message for a return call. You may also call the law library to let us know you are seeking LSNC services. After the intake procedure to qualify as a Referral, you will receive free administrative help from the Lake County Law Library, including scanning your documents to Ukiah.
No charges will be incurred.
421 N Oak Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Email Legal Services of Northern CA