Remote Client Services for DUI Programs
Lake County Behavioral Health Services DUI programs are currently accepting new clients for Remote Client Services. This program is approved by and meets all requirements of the California Department of Health Care Services and California Department of Motor Vehicles.
The length of the DUI Program you will be required to complete is will depend upon your blood alcohol content (BAC) at the time of arrests, as well as any record of prior DUI within the past 10-year period.
1st Offender Programs
- Wet and Reckless - Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) below 0.08%
- 3-Month Program - BAC below 0.15%
- 6-Month Program - BAC between 0.15% to 0.19%
- 9-Month Program - BAC of 0.20% or higher
Multiple Offender Programs
- 18-Month Program - More than 1 conviction in 10 years
- Pre-Admit: Required Before Enrollment
- Dates: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm