HelpNow from Brainfuse
HelpNow from Brainfuse offers live tutor access for homework help, skills building, and test preparation.
No matter where you are, get free live online homework help, play games, take practice tests, and learn. Connect with a live tutor from any device with an internet connection. From college application essays to the SAT, school reports, and even creative writing, get free feedback on any type of writing. You can connect with a live tutor for immediate help or use the writing lab for thorough feedback.
Access HelpNow from Brainfuse for free through the Lake County Library.
What is HelpNow from Brainfuse?
Experience personalized eLearning by connecting with a live tutor
- Live Tutoring: Students submit a question in our online classroom and receive live, one-on-one assistance from a Brainfuse tutor.
- Writing Lab: Our writing tutors help students become better writers by providing constructive feedback, and assistance usually within 24 hours of receiving a student's submission.
- SkillSurfer: Our skills-building service helps students master a concept or skill through state-aligned online lessons with a live tutor. HelpNow Skills Building has been designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs.
- Send Question: Students submit questions via our online form and a tutor will respond usually within 24 hours to the student's question.
- Language Lab: Students receive live online help with their Spanish language homework from our fluent Spanish-speaking tutors.
Powerful self-assessment and online learning tools
- LEAP Learning Platform: Diagnostic test center with detailed study plans, lessons, and live tutoring.
- FlashBulb: Users can access and create interactive learning games, quizzes, and flashcards.
- eParachute: Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
Form study groups, hold virtual office hours, work on class projects, and share knowledge with peers and instructors
- Meet: Schedule a live study group session with friends and instructors. Invitees receive the invite in their email inbox and simply click on the Meet link to join the organizer. Attendees need not be Brainfuse users.
- Brainwave: Record movie-like whiteboard sessions to store solutions to homework problems, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing.
Ready to get started? Access HelpNow through the Lake County Library.
Need more help? Download a user guide in English or Spanish.