Buying Property / Home

Call Special Districts at 707-263-0119 with your parcel number or address to find out if you will be in one of our water and/or sewer service areas. Staff will be happy to advise of billing procedures and rates in your district and assist in establishing your account.

Please note: Remember, all water and sewer mainline easements must remain unobstructed and accessible for Special District's field staff repair, replacement, or maintenance activities.